Mahler’s Fifth Symphony
- Sunday, May 5, 2013 at 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Before the Show
- Join the artists for the Concert Conversation an hour and 15 minutes prior to each concert.
- Did you know? During Mahler’s life, he was more famous as a conductor than a composer. His conducting style was considered highly volatile, bold, and unpredictable. In short, he exhibited as much passion for conducting as composing.
||Symphony No. 5
After the Show
- Stay for a PostConcert Q&A with the artists on stage.
- This concert can be heard on the Maine Public Broadcasting Network (MPBN) over the radio on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 8pm.