Where did you grow up? Cleveland, OH More
Planned giving allows you to make a significant impact with the resources you have accumulated during your lifetime. Our staff will work with you, your attorney or your financial advisor to help you develop a gift arrangement that best meets your philanthropic and financial goals. Through a diverse array of planned giving options, we welcome the opportunity to help you create your lasting legacy.
A planned gift to the Portland Symphony offers many potential benefits:
- Immediate income tax deduction
- Reduction of income, estate and capital gains taxes
- Ability to provide for people or causes that are important to you
- Gain membership into The Legacy Society
- Receive recognition for yourself or honor a loved one through a naming opportunity
If you have any questions about planned giving, please contact Leah Robertson, Associate Director of Development & Special Projects, at (207) 773-6128 ext. 304.