Where did you grow up? Hong Kong. Where do you currently live? Boston, MA. What instruments do you play? Viola, piano, and violin. Educational background: BM at Eastman; MM More
The Legacy Society is a very special group of friends who have included the Portland Symphony Orchestra in their estate plans. Members of The Legacy Society are ensuring that the PSO will continue its high-quality concerts and education programs for generations to come.
Benefits of membership include:
- Permanent listing in Symphony programs
- Listing on Legacy Society plaque in Merrill Auditorium
- Invitations to Legacy Society events for you and your family, including opportunities to meet artists and conductors
* To enjoy the benefits of Legacy Society membership, it is not necessary to disclose the amount of your planned gift; you may also prefer to remain anonymous in Legacy Society member listings.
Qualifying gifts include:
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and other retirement savings plan gifts
- Charitable remainder leads and trusts
- Life insurance gifts
- Gift annuities