The PSO hosts a variety of events throughout the year. Each serves as a unique opportunity for friends of the Symphony to engage with fellow patrons and PSO musicians. PSO events help sustain the organization you admire. For more information about these Special Events, please call (207) 773-6128 or email us today
Music Lovers’ Luncheons
Make Music Lovers’ Luncheons your new tradition! These noon-time events provide an in-depth look at musical topics from the PSO concert season. Talk with Robert Moody and special guests over a delicious lunch! Presented in partnership with the Cumberland Club in Portland, located at 116 High Street in Portland. Lunch is $25 for all attendees. Reservations are required in advance. To register please contact Lindsay Stanley at (207) 773 6128 ext. 318 or lstanley(at)portlandsymphony.org
- Friday, September 26th: 90th Season Opening Concert:Organ & Choral Spectacular! This luncheon will feature Robert Moody and guest artist Ray Cornils.
- Friday, October 24th: Conrad Tao Plays Grieg. Guest lecturer TBD.
- Friday, November 21st: Piano Men: The Music of Elton John & Billy Joel. This luncheon will feature Robert Moody and guest artists Joe Boucher and Chris Eastburn.
- Friday, February 13th: Beethoven’s “Eroica” and Rhapsody in Blue. Guest lecturer TBD.
- Friday, April 24th: Judy Collins. Guest lecturer TBD.
Annual Wine Dinner & Auction
The Wine Dinner has become one of the “must do” events in Portland! The lucky 250 Wine Dinner attendees enjoy handpicked wines which are paired with culinary creations from Maine’s most distinguished chefs. Click here for details on the 2015 Wine Dinner.
The following are exclusive, invitation-only events for donors of the Symphony.
Conductor’s Circle Party
Conductor’s Circle members gather at the home of a fellow member to enjoy music and fellowship in an intimate setting. This event serves as an important way of thanking our most generous supporters of the Symphony. Invitation only and reservations required.
PSO donors will be receive details on their exclusive events through private invitation. If you have any questions regarding donor benefit events, please contact Leah Robertson at (207) 773-6128 ext. 304.