Meet PSO principal violist Laurie Kennedy as she shares her More
Ticket Donation Requests
The Portland Symphony Orchestra is proud to support fellow non-profit organizations in our community via donations of vouchers for concert tickets, to be used in fundraising events such as auctions and raffles. However, as we receive many requests each week, we may not be able to accommodate all of them.
The following policies and procedures must be used for donation requests:
- All requests must come on non-profit letterhead or from an email address with an extension for the requesting organization (ie: johnsmith [at] portlandsymphony.com) and a mailing address to send the voucher to, if approved.
- Benefiting organizations must be 501(c)3 organizations.
- Requests must be received at least 4 weeks in advance of the event.
- Requests must include the name, date and time of the fundraising event.
- Donated ticket vouchers cannot be extended past the stated expiration date nor do they hold any cash value. Ticket vouchers can only be redeemed based on PSO availability. Some restrictions may apply.
The Portland Symphony Orchestra will not consider the following requests:
- Cash donations, sponsorship, or program advertisements
- Ticket donations for individuals, or religious or political organizations
- Requests via telephone
Please direct all ticket donation requests to:
Portland Symphony Orchestra
Attn: Sue Burdsall
50 Monument Square, 2nd floor
Portland, ME 04101
Fax (207) 773-6089
admin [at] portlandsymphony.org