PORTLAND, Maine – 1/25/2016 – The Portland Symphony Orchestra (PSO) invites audiences to snuggle up with someone special and share the love on Valentine’s weekend with its PSO POPS More
Ticket Donation Requests
The Portland Symphony Orchestra (MAINE) is proud to support fellow non-profit organizations in our community via donations of vouchers for concert tickets, to be used in fundraising events such as auctions and raffles. However, as we receive many requests each week, we may not be able to accommodate all of them.
Requests that qualify will receive a voucher good for two tickets to any Portland Symphony Classical or POPS! concert. Vouchers are not redeemable for Magic of Christmas or Discovery.
- Only 15 requests will be fulfilled per month.
- Arts organizations have priority. All other requests will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Vouchers must be redeemed at PortTIX, the box office at Merrill Auditorium, by the winner for tickets to the Classical or POPS! concert of their choice.
- Seating for voucher redemption is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of management.
The following policies and procedures must be used for donation requests:
- All requests must be submitted using the electronic form below. Written, faxed and email requests are no longer accepted.
- Requests must be received at least 4 weeks in advance of the event.
- Benefiting organizations must be a current non-profit, 501(c)3 organization.
- Organizations requesting support must be located within a 50 mile radius of Merrill Auditorium.
- Requests must include the name, date and time of the fundraising event.
- Donated ticket vouchers cannot be extended past the stated expiration date nor do they hold any cash value. Ticket vouchers can only be redeemed based on PSO availability. Some restrictions may apply.
- Organizations are only permitted one donation per 12 month period.
The Portland Symphony Orchestra will not consider the following requests:
- Cash donations, sponsorship, or program advertisements
- Ticket donations for individuals, or religious or political organizations
- Requests via telephone